National Curriculum Levels
ConquerMaths now provides access to the lessons arranged into National Curriculum Levels. This new curriculum can be set up as the default curriculum for students or students can switch between the age based curriculum, levels base curriculum or a curriculum you have created yourself.
To add the Levels based curriculum, please follow these instructions:
- First, log in to your teacher account.
- Select the 'Curriculum Designer' from the menu on the left.
- Choose 'Design a new curriculum'.
- From the main Curriculum Designer screen, select ‘+ Design curriculum’. A new page opens.
- Copy the following code and paste it into the 'Curriculum ID lookup' field:
6563f8567c6c8bf71097e5aebd3de6feClick the 'Load' button.
- You will see the Levels based curriculum on the left hand side of the screen. You can now drag and drop any or all levels from the left hand pane to the right hand pane. You can also customise and rearrange the curriculum if you wish to align it to your own teaching.
- Once you are happy with the curriculum, click 'Save & Return'.
- You can now assign this curriculum to any or all students by choosing '+ Add recipients' and if you wish you can assign this as the default curriculum for those students.