Maths Funnies April 2018
21st April 2018
Hello everyone! We hope you enjoy this collection of jokes and funny images, all themed around maths (what a surprise!). Don't forget to share them with your friends and family! Use the hashtag #MathsFunnies on Twitter,,,
Professors Define a Kiss
In math: Two divided by nothing.
In physics: The contraction of the mouth due to the expansion of the heart.
In accounting: It’s a credit, because it is profitable when returned.
In economics: A thing for which the demand is higher than the supply.
In dentistry: It’s infectious and antiseptic.
Q: Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers?
A: He will stop at nothing to avoid them.
Mathematical pick-up lines:
1. Honey, you're sweeter than 3.14
2. I'm not trying to be obtuse, but you're acute girl.
3. You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
4. I'll love you from here to infinity
5. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
6. I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you aren't with me.
Recent PostsMaths Funnies April 2018
The Scully Effect - How The X-files...
The Surprising Cost Of Filling Your...
Golden Stats And The Oscars
Recent Feedback 2017/2018
When Good Initiatives Go Wrong
March Funnies 2018
William The Maths Bear's Paws For...
Is The 'Nicky Morgan Defence'...
ConquerMaths Has Won A BETT Award!